with your project, assuring success.
and development of each project.
Both in financial markets and in the management
President of the Firm and of its Advisory Board.
- Manuel Guasch is a graduate in Law (University of Valladolid) and in Economics (Universidad Comercial de Deusto)
- Commercial engineer and Economist of the State
He has also held several positions in relation to educational activities in Spain (President of the Council Social of the University of Valladolid) and abroad (Adviser of the University Marne La Vallée, Paris), member of IRDAC (Brussels E.U.)
José Manuel Pazos
- Master in business administration (MBA) from IE Business School
- Master in Risk Management Options by O´Connell & Piper of Chicago
He was a founding member and Technical Director in ADISA until 1995, where he led a team of more than 30 economists advising national and multinational companies from different sectors (such as General Motors, Union Fenosa, Sony, Henkel, Hoestch Iberica, Petronor and up to 300 companies) on risks management of currency and interest rates.
In 1995 he founded OMEGA IGF focusing its activity to the implementation of procedures for management of financial risks. He is a visiting professor at the UIMP, URJC and the Complutense University of Madrid, as well as Professor of financial derivatives. He has been an economic columnist for the newspaper ABC and has issued a large number of articles pertaining to the management of risks and the macroeconomic environment. He has been invited as a speaker at international conferences. Senior Advisor of Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild, is counsellor and member of the risk committees of several fellowships and has organized the economic arena of Spain 2020 project, he was invited to the presentation of the project at the Palacio de la Zarzuela.
AND CORPORATE GENERAL DIRECTOR
- MBA por el IESE
During these experiences, he had the opportunity to implement restructuring programs operating worldwide, financial and operational control systems, procurement, operational integration of companies, quoted financial markets, and other international financial solutions, such as the organization of international securitisation funds and emission of bonds, project finance, structured finance, and a long etcetera.
Juan Luis Blat
- Degree in Economics and Business from the University of Valencia
- Postgraduate studies in Treasury management
Jesús Cabañas Díez
- Industrial Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Takes in a PDD by INSEAD in Paris
- PADE by IESE (Madrid)
- Specialized in strategic management of purchases by the European Institute of Purchasing Management of Geneva
Since 2013 he is partner of the SPG (Smart Purchasing Group), this group advises in Strategic purchases. They collaborate with institutions and consulting firms in order to increase logistic efficiency in industrial environments.
- Economist specialized in quantitative economics and economic analysis
- Received doctoral courses in Economic Theory and Quantitative Economics
- Member of the Spanish Institute of financial analysts
- Associate professor of introduction to economics at the Complutense University of Madrid, as well as in various master programs for financial institutions
Since 2006 she has been the Director of the quality Department of the Firm.
- Lawyer (Madrid-Spain) Admitted practice in Madrid
- Attorney at Law (admitted by the T.S. in New York)
- Masters in legal consulting for businesses by the IE Business School in Madrid
- Masters by the International Legal Studies (LL.M) from Georgetown University in Washington DC
- Studied law and Journalism in Madrid
Currently he travels to universities throughout Spain giving lectures about communication within the 'Educa 2020' program, which he presides. He has already made more than a hundred events across Spain, with presidents of autonomous regions, mayors and more than nine thousand entrepreneurs and students. He has received several awards for this initiative, which have emerged as three books: ‘La España que necesitamos’, ‘¿Puedo montar mi propia empresa? Ellos lo consiguieron’ y ‘1.001 consejos para emprender’.
José Manuel Marín
- Specialized in banking and finance by the Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles (IEB)
- Masters in legal advice on enterprise by the Instituto de Empresa in Madrid
- Master in Finance by ESIC
- Member of the Securities Industry
- Diploma SAR at the City University Business School of London
- He has also studied a specialization of Hedge of commodities in the CIS in Chicago, USA
Román Merino Frías
- Labor lawyer
- DMBA from IESE Business School
- Diploma in Management from IESE Business School
- Diploma in Legal Practice from ICADE
- Human Resources Master in ESIC
- Professor at the Master of access to the legal profession form the Bar Association of Madrid
- Graduated in Economics and Business form the University of the Basque Country
He has served in other management areas such as; purchasing management and operations, and has assumed responsibilities in areas of internationalization, development, training and organization of management teams.
Before joining the firm, he was the Managing Director of Bostlan SA for a period of five years. Antes de incorporarse a la Firma, fue Director Gerente de la compañia Bostlan S.A. durante cinco años.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) form the IE Business School
- Master in Portfolio Management (PSGC) from the IE Business School